Brief description :
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code beforego live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
1) Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object
2) Orientated Programming.
3) Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
4) Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
5) Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
6) Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
7) Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
8) Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
Expertise in Magento 2
Exposure to projects in Enterprise edition
Walk in venue
M-Squared Annex Building