Brief description :
Oracle CX Solution Architect should work on Oracle SaaS businesses for prospect as well as existing customers. The Architect should be able to work on go-to-market solutions pertaining to complex business processes. This is senior role to act as bridge between Sales and Delivery teams within organization. The CX Architect ensures solution feasibility and mitigates risk by leveraging a network of subject matter experts in the CX application. The Solution Architect is also capable of proposing customer roadmaps to realize the proposed solution.
Currently, a need exists for an experienced Solution Architect with a focus on Customer Experience (CX) based on Oracle applications solutions on Cloud. This includes products from Fusion CRM/CX, RightNow, Siebel and the complete solution portfolio of Oracle CX products: Marketing, Sales, Service, CPQ, Commerce, Customer Data Management, Sales Performance Management.
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of Oracle CX platform experience
- Candidate should have hands on experience working in Enterprise Architecture framework like TOGAF, ZACHMAN etc.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Should have strong functional expertise and architectural skills for CX applications
- Should be self-starter and Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to advise customer on their implementation approach
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle architectural methods, product standards and architectural roadmaps
- Deep, proven architecture experience of their competence area
- Strong awareness of building solutions involving other application competence areas
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful architectures on projects with complex business requirements
- Strong client and stakeholder relationship skills
- Ability to present an argument: persuasive
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with strong presentation ability
- Hands on experience in SaaS-CX services, Strong experience in cloud security concepts
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Takes a leadership position within organization and works closely with technology team for implementation of Oracle Stack CX solution for the customer
- Works with Sales team and on pre-sales assignments to lead the solution development
- Works with Technical team for quality and within budget deliverables
- Build a robust SaaS based CX solution architecture for customers
- Take full ownership of building “best practices” covering whole strategic solutions
- Take full accountability for the architectural solution of a pre-sales opportunity or project
- Build training infrastructure and competency for CX platforms
- CX Architect required to design, implement and deploy Oracle SaaS based CX solutions to achieve defined business goals
- Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
- Identifies assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.