Brief description :
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
- Strong PHP and Magento skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Strong experience on MYSQL DB.
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
- Should have the knowledge to customize Magento Theme.
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
- Strong HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming background in PHP for implementing web technologies.
- Experience in Magento 2.x
- Experience in Enterprise Edition highly preferred.
Walk in venue
12 - B, Leela Infopark
For more details: 8907158158