Brief description :
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Strategist to join our team. You need to be ambitious, creative, hardworking and passionate about what you do. In this role, you'll work on a range of different clients covering automotive, fashion, beauty, lifestyle and food… just to name a few. You'll work on content and manage communities on Facebook and Instagram primarily, as well as other social media platforms.
We are looking for someone with 3 to 5 years experience in social media marketing who has excellent content creation skills. You need to have a talent for creating an engaging copy, captivating visual designs and a flair for ad creation that drive traffic and create engagement. You will conduct research into the market to see what your competitors and customers are doing while building the company’s brand through intensive online community engagement.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Creating a monthly content plan and executing the daily Social Media strategy in line with brand aesthetic
- Produce engaging creative content in-house for all social media channels
- Create strategic social media campaigns to engage followers and create conversation, including reaching out to Instagram influencers and bloggers for collaborations
- Strong understanding of all social media channels locally and internationally
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google + Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company's field.
- Should be a Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
- Highly knowledgeable in the principles of - Search and Social.
- Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.