HR and Administration Manager
Brief description :
Live chat agent is an international organization providing chat solutions to the Australian Automotive Industry. We are fast paced and fast growing so your ability to adapt and change with us will be a must.
We are now seeking a full-time HR and Administration Executive, to work in our tight-knit and growing team to ensure the health and development of all our staff. We plan on being the Number 1 solution for an online chat for Automotive Businesses in Australia and abroad, so if you’re looking for your next challenge and want to grow with a company please apply now.
Day to day duties:
- Recruitment- Planning the requirement of manpower, and attracting bright talented individuals to our company.
- Hiring - Carry out the entire process – Including advertising in all possible avenues, shortlisting, interviewing and onboarding.
- Training – Starting with a full onboarding process, you will be responsible for instilling a Company Culture and passing on our values and vision. You will make all introductions in all shifts and take them through the basics of employment.
- Appraisals – Carry out systematic appraisals at regular intervals and review these with the Office Manager and the Directors.
- Work Culture – You will maintain a healthy, safe and fun working environment by conducting employee engagement programs, measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement.
- Administration - You will keep all necessary office supplies stocked and accounted for. From time to time and when necessary you will be required to assist with all legal and Government issues for the local office. You will be responsible for the enforcement of Company rules and decisions.
- Documentation – You will be responsible for organizing and storing all employee data efficiently on the company shared drive and ensuring its security. You will take new staff through all required policies and paperwork and get sign off on all employment contracts.
- Payroll – The HR Manager will be across all operations of the team including attendance, Leave, late arrivals or early departures in shifts. You need to efficiently calculate salaries, wage cuts, and issue pay slips to all employees.
- Staff retention - You will, at all times, do your best to ensure that we retain our staff. You will take the necessary steps to mentor and council staff.
- Ability to represent the Human Resource and Admin function as part of the bigger business picture.
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
- Outstanding speaking and writing skills in English are essential.
- Strong work ethic, trustworthy and Self-confident.
- Excellent Management skills and enthusiasm for helping co-workers.
- Must adhere to a schedule as per the company requirements.
- Must be an energetic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Good in conflict resolution without being judgmental.
- Experience from an HR and Admin background is essential.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role preferred.