Senior Embedded Developer
Brief description :
We are looking for Embedded Developers with 2-6 years experience.
Candidate should be a B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics/Applied Electronics.
- Experience with 16 bit and 32 bit microcontrollers
- Solid programming experience in C or C++\
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Review code and design
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product designs
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Exposure to Linux programming will be an advantage
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention ‘Senior Embedded Developer’ in subject line.