Brief description :
We are looking for Project Managers with 9+ years of experience in Software Industry.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Skill details: -
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, Web application, iOS, Android, and enterprise solutions
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- PM with a strong business focus to support business vision.
- Should have strong experience in managing multiple Projects.
- Should have experience in analyzing existing system, and create Roadmap, and drive strategy planning by working with various stakeholders, and work with teams to manage multiple projects.
- Candidate should possess leadership qualities including being proactive, thoughtful, thorough, decisive, and flexible, conducting themselves professionally and with integrity at all times.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Coaches, provides feedback, guides and mentors others
- Proven success in implementing new technologies in large enterprises