Brief description :
We are looking for candidates with 2 to 6 years experience as Android developer.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle for various device platforms.
- Experience in publishing application with at least one published application for Android in Google Play Store.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs & core javaStrong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage,database handling, threading, and performance tuning Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, SVN, BitBucket
- Experience using social media APIs and third-party libraries.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Experience in development using Android framework itself (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Additional advantage of having Knowledge in MVP and MVC pattern
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
. Please mention ‘Android Developer’ in subject line.