Brief description :
Entomo Inc. is a US based company who is the leading provider of a cloud-based cCRM solution which helps companies improve channel visibility. Entomo India is a fully owned subsidiary of Entomo Inc. providing reliable and scalable backend services to the parent company.
Entomo is looking for enthusiastic individuals with strong logical, analytical and communication skills for the role of ‘Channel Operations Analysts’. This role is the interface between our product and our customers business and in that way, it is critical role.
- The right candidate will have:
- Imagination, passion and energy to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ability to understand customer business and contribute to its growth
- Aptitude and technical skills to mine, analyze and comprehend complex data
- Addiction for accuracy and an eye for details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and customer pressures.
- Ability to independently correspond with customer over email in English
- Bachelor's in engineering or Computer Science from a reputed college.
- Excellent academic records from school level
- English communication skills – spoken and written
- Very Strong analytical skills
- At least two years in application development
- Command over spreadsheets like MS Excel
- Experience of 3 to 8 years
- Experience in project management
- Software application implementation exposure
- Web Application Development and/or Testing
- Creation of all project technical documentation
- Analyzing, Editing, Extracting large amounts of data
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.