UI/UX Designer (Kollam Technopark)
Brief description :
We are looking for a user-experience / UI designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer proficient in both user-experience and visual design. If you’re an experienced web designer, skilled at transforming user needs and complex scenarios into visually compelling, yet intuitive online experiences, we would love to meet you.
In this position, you’ll turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with integrated teams to model user behavior, create wireframe prototypes, design interface concepts and produce graphic layouts for websites, mobile applications.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Established UX design as the first stage of all Web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
- Three or more years of UX/UI design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, JQuery, AJAX, Json, Angular JS, Working in PhoneGap platform.
- Other Skills such as Bootstrap CSS Frameworks (i.e., YUI, 960 Grid), CSS Preprocessors will be an added advantage
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability.
- Knowledge of responsive design, cross-browser compatibility and accessibility standards.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Attention to detail, speed and sense of quality is also required.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Experience : 3+ years.