AWS Ninja (Kollam Technopark)
Brief description :
- Strong skills in PostgreSQL Database administration.
- Good SQL proficiency .
- DB performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Experienced setting up monitoring / alarming for production DB environments.
- ETL experience in managing data workflow jobs.
- Linux/Unix system administration fundamentals.
- Experienced with Linux/Unix system monitoring and analysis.
- Good understanding of distributed computing environments.
- Good understanding on DNS, TCP/IP protocols..
- Technology-related Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with customer service experience / strong customer focus.
- Self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a regular basis.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB database and clustering concepts.
- Deployment and Monitoring on AWS.
- Experience with query analyzers and query tuning / slow query optimization etc.
- Exposure to Virtualization .
- At least 2+ years working experience with AWS - any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR.
- Exposure to security concepts / best practices.
- Understanding on IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network.
- Experience in managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
- AWS Certification would be a definite plus.
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2 + years of relevant experience.
Interested candidates may forward their detailed resumes to the contact email along with their notice period, current and expected CTC details.
Experience : 2+ years.