Brief description :
- Co-operates closely with IT experts, project engineers and subject matter experts in planning and developing analytical methods for data collection, data variables, storage, analysis, statistics and presentations.
- Creates and runs queries to verify that provider information is accurate and makes recommendations to processes and procedures to prevent further or continuing issues.
- Responsible in maintaining the data integrity during extraction, manipulation, processing, analysis and storage.
- Work with very large data files in various formats such as coma-delimited, Database and Spreadsheets.
- Focal point for making sound decisions related to data collection, data analysis, data security, methodologies and designs.
- Business oriented data analyst offering professional expertise in providing solutions for data analysis, coding, and variable information controls.
- Effectively assume responsibility and perform with little or no supervision
- Identifies and solve data related problems, writes requirements and provides direction on solving issues
- B.Tech-Any stream /BE/Graduation- Any Stream(prefer the candidates pass out in 2015/2016)
- A combination of problem solving skills, analytical skills and sound knowledge of statistical techniques/ methods is must.
- Great communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability and desire to work in a team environment.