Brief description :
DATA ANALYST (DA_2017) 15 Openings
- Co-operates closely with IT experts, project engineers and subject matter experts in planning and developing analytical methods for data collection, data variables, storage, analysis, statistics, and presentations.
- Creates and runs queries to verify that provider information is accurate and makes recommendations to processes and procedures to prevent further or continuing issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the data integrity during extraction, manipulation, processing, analysis, and storage.
- Work with very large data files in various formats such as comma-delimited, Database and Spreadsheets.
- The focal point of making sound decisions related to data collection, data analysis, data security, methodologies, and designs.
- Identifies and solve data-related problems, writes requirements and provides direction on solving issues
Please Send resumes with the subject line as DA_2017
1. MCA /MSC computer science/BE/BTech(ECE,EEE,CS)- prefer the candidates pass out in 2014/2015)
2. Great communication skills
3. Detail oriented with the ability and desire to work in a team environment.
4. A combination of problem-solving skills & analytical skills is mandatory.