Brief description :
Requirement : Test Lead
Experience : 6 to 8 years
Location : Trivandrum
Experience / Skillsets
6-8 years of testing / test automation experience
Experienced in Agile Scrum model
Experienced in working with open source tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, JUnit, JIRA and Eclipse.
Experienced in Manual Testing, Black Box, Functional, Regression, System Integration.
Knowledge of SAP / HANA is a plus.
Knowledge of Angular application is a plus.
- Lead team of testers on functional and automation testing of stories as well as developing automation test cases
- Manage the testing activities and remove impediments as encountered by testers, ex: data blockers
- Design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles
- Determine the validation requirements for Production deployment and provide the validation steps document for the same
- Understanding of Agile/Lean methodology, QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Participating in design and refinement sessions and elaborate the acceptance criteria of stories.
- Participate in the acceptance/closure of stories through gating and required deliverables checklist
- Analyzing Business Requirements / Features and preparing the Test conditions.
- Develop test scripts using Selenium Web Driver and document reports, test results.
- Should be able to design and execute tests for an application/system based on the requirements & architecture.
- Should be able to perform many of the roles required for a software test project; e.g. defect management, test analysis and supporting acceptance tests.