Brief description :
Requirement : Hybris Technical Architect (1 Positions)
1. 6+ years in Hybris/e-Commerce architecture, systems integration and development, package implementation, relational databases, with knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design;
2. 3+ years of project experience in architecting of Hybris applications;
3. Hands-on experience with Hybris code base;
4. Previous experience of working on Hybris products;
5. Experience in Java, Object Oriented programming and Multi-Threaded programming is required;
6. Experience in full lifecycle software development processes and methods;
7. Experience with mainstream e-Commerce platforms such as Hybris, Demandware, GSI, Intershop, IBM WebSphere, ATG or Magento;
8. Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions;
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
1. Drive scoping, designing, and delivering a complex technical solution for customer projects, involving the evolution of current software to a new generation platform.
2. Participate in the overall strategy, standardization, analysis, design, and implementation of a client initiative.
3. Work with key business stakeholders, analysts, and other Solution Architects/Technical Leads on the client side.
4. Help clients to solve crucial commerce business needs by building upon the Hybris platform.
5. Provide advanced technical depth and experience, technical leadership, and multi-faceted communication skills.
6. Participate in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Certified Hybris Core Developer;
Hands-on customer facing management and technical delivery experience;
Fluency in English and German to liaise with other teams, support staff, end users, and business management people.