SAP Information Steward Consultant
Brief description :
SAP Information Steward Consultant (1 Position)
Location : Bangalore / (Kochi as second option) - with some travel between the two locations
Duration : 6+ months
Experience : 7+ years
Job Description :
- Review the existing functional and non-functional requirements and ensure they contain all the pertinent design and architecture components to support the deployment of all key features of Information Steward including Data Insight, Metadata Management, Metapedia, Cleansing Package Builder and Match Review.
- Review and enhance current design and proposed architecture to ensure the most efficient integration with SAP Mercury Data Services and the Information Steward landscape including SAP Hana, BODS, SAP MDM, BW, PI/PO, etc.
- Review and enhance current design and proposed architecture to ensure the most efficient integration with non-SAP EY systems including GFIS, GIS, Profisee Maestro, PDW, PACE, and other co-existence data sources and environments.
- Optimize the configuration of IS to maximize benefits and value from the data governance program and ensure business needs have been met.
- Migrate existing data quality assessments and validation rules from current data governance framework to a re-useable and automated IS environment
- Review existing Business Data Glossary, Metadata repositories, Data Dictionaries and other EY data governance tools and enablers to identify redundant content and overlapping features and functionality. Propose, design, and build an integrated and streamlined IS solution and data governance enablers.
- Conduct training and create user guides – a set of documents that can be used by the EY analysts and data stewards to refer to after the engagement has completed. The documents should support the learning and knowledge transfer they will receive during the engagement (i.e. via “on the job” training) in order to ensure self-sufficiency going forward.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven track record of multiple successful SAP Information Steward deployments with in-depth understanding of all IS features including Data Insight, Metadata Management, Metapedia, Cleansing Package Builder, Match Review, Custom attributes build etc.
- Proven track record in implementation of Data Governance Programs, Data Integration, Data Model Enhancement, Data Quality Improvement, Data Conversions, MDM and/or related projects or solutions.
- At least 7 years’ experience in SAP Hana, BODS, SAP MDM, BW, PI/PO, MDG environments.
- Strong communication, guidance, collaboration and consulting skills
- Proven track record in delivery of training and on the job knowledge transfer skills
- Project management, status reporting and effective time management