Brief description :
NetProMedia designs and develops a full spectrum of web-based digital marketing business solutions for its priority client MainAd which is across the globe. The company’s focus includes Display and Re-targeting, Audience Optimization, Analytics, Big Data and Information management
MainAd -The Company
At MainAd, we specialize in performance marketing, expertly accomplished through our programmatic understanding. Founded in 2007, we have grown from our HQ in Pescara, Italy, to a globally successful advertising technology company. We have offices in London, Milan, Istanbul, Santiago de Chile, Manila, Trivandrum and Bangalore. Our team of digital professionals successfully deliver campaigns for leading international advertisers. We partner with top-tier brands in more than 80 countries, across a wide range of industries.
More information to be found on: www.mainad.com
We are looking for a Testing Team Lead, who would practice sophisticated testing methods to test software and to ensure it passes through rigorous Q&A checks before delivering it as a successful Project/Product in the acceptable timelines. You will create test applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support, attend to the tickets issued by the customers. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
Your role responsibilities
- To do Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Stress/Scalable/Load Testing & Other Relevant Tests as applicable
- To work independently & be able to lead a Testing team
- Test and Sign off applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop relevant test documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting;
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products;
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- To ensure delivered Project/Product has zero defects in Production
- To work closely with Project/Product teams and adhere to the work timelines
- Interact with Relevant Stake Holders, to bridge functional gaps if any, in software
- Train the testing team to be the best in the Industry at all times
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science with 60% aggregate score;
- Should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects;
- Is a team player and an excellent communicator;
- Have third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
- Are able to work independently with little supervision;
- Can clearly communicate technical concepts to both Technical and Non-Technical audiences;
- 5 years of IT Testing Experience in Web Related Environment
- Proven experience as a Testing Team Lead for 2 years at least, who has worked intensely in the following test areas: Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Stress/Scalable/Load Testing
- Ability to implement new Test Processes and Procedures as per the cutting edge technologies in the market
- Ability to write Test Cases from Business Requirements/User Requirement Sections
- Experience of intense Testing & Debugging on Web Based Applications
- Ability to write & validate Test Cases that cover all boundary conditions of Testing
- Functional Focus to meet end-user/Customer’s expectations & beyond for the Project/Product delivered
- Involve with Project Teams & Business Stake Holders to bring about the best in developing Quality Products
- Automation Testing Experience using any of the tools like RFT/Selenium/JMeter etc.
- Adhere to Company’s Quality Process and Improve it, to emphasize on Continuous Improvement
- Ability to mine user data and improve the product by implementing suitable Quality techniques
- Have excellent organizational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines;
- Understand the balancing act between crafting a robust, lasting solution and getting work done;
- Have knowledge and positive experiences about implementing data management standards;
- Have a passion for code. You take pride in your professional reputation, side projects, or open source contributions.
- Non-Mandatory Experience Areas:
- Java Testing Capabilities (ex: Junit testing experience)
- Understand Agile methodologies
You’ll be working in the NetProMedia Pvt LTD, the company which outsources the IT activities for MainAd in Trivandrum, India. This team already consists of a support and development team, who have developed an amount of custom workflows & functionality and started the journey towards perfection. You would be working in the application support and management team, which is managing the product and developing new projects for our business.
- Value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance;
- Treat you like a professional. We trust you to get work done;
- Take care of you. Our health insurance will let you sleep soundly;
- Give you possibility to participate in projects with some of the most innovative technology, exciting and new solutions, in a fast-paced environment;
- Respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Are you the right person?
Succeeding means respecting colleagues and clients and understanding their needs, while focusing on the result. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now at email@example.com