Senior Software Developer
Brief description :
The position is strongly oriented towards developing highly scalable quality web apps.
The ideal candidate will be inserted as a Software Developer, collaborating directly with our specialist team from day one.
We value candidates that have passion, are results driven and care sharing ideas/solutions as a team.
- Collaborate to develop new projects and work on existing code.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Monitoring developer’s productivity. Ensure roadblocks are removed and assistance is provided when necessary.
- Coordinating releases and sprint planning.
- Reporting on status of development, quality, and system performance to management.
- Splitting time between hands-on development and management related duties.
- Leading by example by writing high quality code.
- Working with the Product Manager to plan and execute projects to ensure that the teams have appropriate technical specifications and direction to deliver products.
- Third level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering or a related discipline
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc Computer Science with 60% aggregate score.
- 1 – 10 years of experience
- Ideally, at least experience in one or more of the following:
- Object-Oriented Programming with Java.
- ER and UML project & design skills.
- Experience coding in MsSql/MySql using MVC design patterns.
- Non sql
- Experience developing HTML5/CSS/CSS3 technologies and responsive applications using leading UI and JS frameworks.
- Solid knowledge of Ajax and XML, working with web API’s & Open Source Frameworks.
- Strong debugging skills
- Worked with Subversion or other version control system
- Experience working (and/or setup) on LAMP environment
- Familiarity migrating content from a number of source into a target framework or CMS.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Experience leading professional teams and following/improving software development methodologies.