Brief description :
Zafin is an award-winning provider of relationship banking software solutions to the financial services industry. As the market leader in relationship banking, Zafin is transforming the way banks manage products, pricing and billing across the entire client relationship. Zafin is privately owned and operates out of multiple global locations including North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Visit us at www.zafin.com.
What is the opportunity?
As Technical Lead, you will be part of the Product Development team focused on developing industry leading software products for leading global financial institutions.
This role is based in Trivandrum
What will you do?
- Understand High Level Design and prepare the Low level design (the Integration / Interface modules) for the module assigned
- Provide inputs and assist in preparation of High Level Designs
- Follow strictly the Design guidelines, Quality procedures and adherence to the standards
- Prepare the team level plan, work out the task level schedule, track the tasks from start to end against the actual
- To identify the task level and module level dependencies, identify the issues and provide the solution to finish the activities of the assigned module as per schedule
- Review of Code and other project documents developed by Juniors / Peer reviews
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or other related field is required.
- Must have at least six years of continuous project experience in Java, J2EE, Hibernate and PL/SQL
- Must have strong knowledge in frameworks like Spring, EJB
- Good knowledge in batch, real time, middleware and in Database Skills
- Should be pro-active and have a strong desire to learn
- Sound Analytical and Strong Communication Skills
- Work Experience in developing Eclipse RCP Applications is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen business and marketing sense
- An independent problem Solver
If you have a passion and the drive for this role, here’s what we offer:
- A challenging, team-oriented work environment
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth
If you believe you are up for the challenge, apply now!