Brief description :
Zafin is an award-winning provider of relationship banking software solutions to the financial services industry. As the market leader in relationship banking, Zafin is transforming the way banks manage products, pricing and billing across the entire client relationship. Zafin is privately owned and operates out of multiple global locations including North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Visit us at www.zafin.com.
What is the opportunity?
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a part of delivery team with strong background in building high-performance web application. You will bring your expertise in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications for global banks.
What will you do?
- Managing Java/J2ee application development while providing expertise in the full software development life-cycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle.
- Write well designed testable, efficient code.
- Write Junit test cases to validate test developed code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Capable of analyzing and understanding existing code application of the existing design to customize changes.
- Providing high end customer solutions for client raised tickets.
- Ability to develop, design and implement the code independently with minimal guidance.
- Talented to upgrade to new technologies and framework.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Working experience in Java, J2EE, Hibernate and PL/SQL.
- Strong knowledge in frameworks like Spring, EJB.
- Domain knowledge of banking and financial institutions and/or large enterprise IT environment will be an asset.
- Work Experience in developing Eclipse RCP Applications is desirable.
- Excellent in written communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Qualification Requirement: Graduates or Post Graduates in BE /B.Tech / MCA preferred
If you have a passion and the drive for this role, here’s what we offer:
- A challenging, team-oriented work environment
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal growth
If you believe you are up for the challenge, apply now!