AWS / Azure Solution Architect-On contract
Brief description :
Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing AWS/ Microsoft Azure Cloud solution, applications, and technologies.
Minimum one year experience is required.
- Strong exposure to either AWS or Azure public cloud provider(s)
- Programming background with a moderate to high level of exposure to REST and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with configuration management, automated build, continuous integration/deployment and other ‘DevOps’ enabling toolsets
- Software Development background with a deep understanding of the design of high availability, failover, and system redundancy engineering
- Experience with Amazon Web Services offerings and design of applications for deployment on the AWS infrastructure
- Ability to perform administrative tasks against Active Directory infrastructures
- Ability to perform systems administration tasks against systems you are responsible for (Windows Server, Linux, UNIX, etc.)