Brief description :
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Proactively gather feedback from users.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
- Communicate system changes to the users in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
- Gather requirements from end users.
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Create custom objects when necessary.
- Handle onâgoing customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed
- Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
- Monitor neglected Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate.
- Import data as appropriate.
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
- Manage duplicate records.
- Monitor and improve data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Removing unnecessary fields and data; ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
A salesforce administrator needs a solid understanding of the organization’s business. They must have solid salesforce.com skills and ideally, understand the general concepts of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Most importantly they should be proactive, organized and logical.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Previous reâengineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is highly desired.
- Detail oriented and selfâstarter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
- Minimum expectation of a Bachelors degree OR equivalent education/experience
- Team player with positive “Canâdo” attitude
- Great communication skills with enthusiastic personality
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong problem solving skills, data and software applications
- Additional experience as a Pardot and Docusign Administrator is highly valued.