Brief description :
We are looking for full stack MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular & Node) developer responsible for building the Web Application for our leading product. Your primary focus will be to design and develop features which will include client, server and database development along with their integration, once the design is provided in accordance to client needs. You will need to follow agile and continuous integration process and should perform functional tests along with code documentation. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Design and develop complete feature in Agile and quality driven manner.
- Write and test idiomatic and documented code in Node, Express, Angular and Mongo along with HTML and CSS.
- Coordinate with Analytics team to understand and detail functional requirements.
- Coordinate with other developers towards integration with other features of application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Experience Required- 1 to 6 years
- Develop well structured, modular single page web applications using Angular JS
- Asynchronous Control-flow development (Promises, Deferred Object, RxJS)
- Knowledge of Node Js
- Knowledge in developing and integrating APIs
- Knowledge in MYSQL, MONGO Db
- Proficient understanding of GIT source code management (including merging and branching)
- Knowledge of client/server concept
- Knowledge in loopback framework
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Application development
- Experience in KONG
- Knowledge about web services
- Knowledge in version control
- Experience with using Karma test runner
- Experience in grunt
- Experience in npm
- Knowledge in Shell Scripting(LINUX/UNIX)