ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER (TECHNICAL)
Brief description :
1.Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
2.Develop full-scale project plans and associated communication documents
3.Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
4. Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
5.Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
6. Determine and assess need for additional project staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
7. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
8. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
9. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
10. Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
11. Understand various technology used in projects and guide in planning.
12. Have good experience in Agile methodologies
1.Bachelor / Master degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
2.Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
3.Excellent problem-solving skills
4. 1-2 years of relevant experience. Maximum of 4 - 8 years of IT experience including development and interaction with customers
5. Ready to work in flexible hours and Night
6.Must have experience in :
Efforts vs time report creation and billing
Validation of work and quality checks
Empowering resources and guiding
Providing technical solutions to team
Creation and maintenance of work breakdown structure / Risk management plans
7. Interested / passionate about learning and understanding software technologies.
*Salary is Not a Constarin For The Right Candidate