Brief description :
Senior Accountant supports the Financial Services team in the preparation of financial statements including supporting schedules and reconciliations, as well as preparing & recording routine journal entries for monthly closings, banking transactions, monitoring collections and vendor disbursements for specified countries as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- In accordance with monthly closing schedule, prepare monthly journal entries and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts. Maintain complete and accurate electronic records of all reconciliations and journal backup documentation.
- Facilitate posting of central credit card purchase transactions related to business expenses to the general ledger. Maintain complete and accurate electronic records of credit card receipts.
- Assist with system configuration and data migration activities
- Assist with external audit requirements. This includes timely support for audit selections and clear explanation to close audit requests quickly and efficiently.
Other projects as assigned by Financial Services Lead or direct team lead as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of GAAP; Ability to determine proper treatment of financial transactions based on GAAP.
- Strong analytical skills; Provide insightful analysis of data and proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Ability to research issues and present these solutions to supervisor.