Talent Sourcer- India Recruiting
Brief description :
Talent Sourcer - Clinical Research Recruiting (Exp. 4+ Years)
- Effectively develop pipeline of candidates using a variety of sources (social media, user groups, databases, recruiting tools, etc.) for recruiters and hiring managers to review.
- Generate interest with passive and non-passive candidates about Clinipace highlighting the variety of awards, company growth and opportunity for candidates
- Identify, develop, and employ effective recruiting strategies for current and future talent needs
- Employ creative sourcing methods to discover, screen and qualify talent.
- Disseminate information to the recruiting team related to the new technology, trends and industry news that can help with recruiting efforts
- Initiate and assist with recruiting projects related to job fairs, virtual sourcing events, etc.
- Research and qualify top candidates for the Marketing and Product Management recruitment pipelines
- Create pipeline building strategies for future needs as well as finding candidates to fill immediate needs
- Maximize candidate leads through alumni groups, LinkedIn, networking, targeted events, meet-ups, research and other sources
- Input, update and maintain recruitment records using Taleo
- Identify and engage passive and active candidates in multiple disciplines and countries
- Creatively source
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Expert monitoring skills to independently conduct all types of site monitoring visits
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Comprehensive knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines
- Proficiency in medical terminology
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices and to determine appropriate action independently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior problem-solving skills