Brief description :
Web developer in Python Django framework
- Having at least 2+ years of experience in the Python Django development side
- Front end CSS experience
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and Open stack
- Well rounded, does not mind picking up other programming parts if necessary and is able to do so
- Knows how to work with new frameworks and technologies and keeps experience and knowledge up to date by examining and experimenting
Salary: 8,000.00 to 18,000.00 /month
- Good Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable server application.
- Good understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Must have experience with building Restful APIs.
- Good understanding of asynchronous application communication using AMQP/Queues.
- Good understanding of the libraries based on event loop such as gevent. Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Experience with data stores like Cassandra, Elastic search, Zookeeper, Redis and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Experience with building native python plugin and native applications using Cython (C/C++) is good to have.
- Experience with Java/J2EE and Node.js is good to have