Brief description :
We are looking for a creative and experienced Social Media Campaigner to join our team .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setup, organize and run social media platforms to increase the visibility of the company's web contents.
- Planning, organizing and implementing social media campaigns and events.
- Monitoring and ensuring consistencies of postings/communications across social media channels and integrate with the firm’s website and blogs.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject area
- Fluency in English with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to create compelling stories to motivate change
- Confident in using social media including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and associated tools
- Able to use Photoshop or similar photo editing software
- Knowledge of content management systems to update website content
- Basic video making and editing skills