Brief description :
- Improve and iterate data architecture.
- Develop data infrastructure to inform on key metrics, recommend changes, and predict future results.
- Write backend systems using technology like Java, Python, Scala, Node.js and develop APIs for analytics integration.
- Be able to adopt best practices in big data engineering being used in the Industry.
- Data extraction and processing at scale
- Constantly evolve the data platform to support new features.
- 1 to 3 years experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of database engineering.
- Strong in algorithms and problem-solving skills.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (e.g. Python, C, C++, Ruby, Java, C#).
- Coding abilities and experience with building large-scale and high-availability applications is an advantage.
- Experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop/MapReduce, Spark, HBase, Cassandra, Storm, Hive, Pig etc. is a plus.
- Familiarity with at least one versioning tools: Bitbucket, Github, SVN.
- Be able to work autonomously and have the aptitude to learn new technologies independently quickly.
- Ability to design and build quick prototypes.
- Able to take individual ownership of very large complex projects from start to finish, work under minimal supervision and fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skill.
Please read the Job Description and preferred skills section carefully before applying.
Kindly send your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. Mention the job title in the subject line. We will get in touch with you if your profile has been shortlisted.