Brief description :
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand user expectations through discussions with stakeholders and through research
- Develop functional requirements and raise clarifications with stakeholders.
- Give Knowledge Transfer to the development team on Functional Specifications.
- Act as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end user in the development team.
- Lead and conduct functional testing thereby responsible for certification of product release before user acceptance.
- Understand Agile practices and follow the same.
- Requirement gathering, use cases, proposal writing, etc.
- Require 2+ years relevant experience.
- Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process oriented.
- Need to have good experience in requirement gathering, use cases, proposal writing, etc.
- Exposure to Agile methodology with requirements capturing using use cases and feature driven methods.
- Experience in identifying and executing test strategies, test plan, and functional test cases.
- Capability to works with customers and cross location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
- Ability to work closely in a team environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Should have good problem-solving, critical thinking and logical skills.
- Attentive to details, process oriented, organized and practical.
Candidates who can join immediately or in a month have an advantage.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com, with the job title in the subject line.
Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be intimated.
Candidates whose profiles do not match the requirements will not be considered.