Brief description :
We are looking to recruit experienced iOS developers.
An ideal candidate should have 2 to 4 years experience and must be updated with recent developments in the technology.
- Design and develop intuitive, usable, engaging interactions and visual designs for iOS.
- Good skill level and knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS frameworks, Story-Boards, Auto-layout, RESTful APIs, code versioning tools, and CI tools.
- Must have a solid understanding of the iOS system architecture.
- Familiarity with UX/UI concepts, web technologies, threading, performance tuning, and offline storage.
- Familiarity with Apple’s design specifications/guidelines.
- Knowledge of cloud message APIs and push notifications, benchmarking and optimization. Understanding of modern API conventions (REST, SOAP) and experience in integration.
- Designing and deploying iOS.
- Optimizing performance, quality, and responsiveness for all apps.
- Fixing bugs and bottlenecks.
- Create the optimal device testing approach to ensure our mobile app looks consistently superb on iPhone and iPad.
- Must have experience in creating apps with gamification effects.
Please send your updated CV along with your notice period, current CTC and expected CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the job title in the subject line.
Kindly note that this position is for experienced candidates only.