NodeJS Developer (MEAN Stack)
Brief description :
NodeJS Developer (MEAN Stack) - 1 to 3 years experience
We are looking to hire NodeJs/MEAN Stack developers to work with us full time.
- Must have 1 to 5 years experience working as a Node/MEAN stack developer.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, ECMA Script 6.
- Solid background of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Data Structures and code optimization strategies.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 4 and above.
- Should have good knowledge of MongoDB.
- Would be responsible for defining, creating and maintaining parts of the database system.
- Must have good communication skills in English.
Must have experience in the following:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies (google-cloud / AWS).
- Creating secure RESTful-based web services.
- Version control (Git).
- Styling Libraries LESS/SASS. or React JS
Good to know:
- Creating Docker images and deploying them.
- WebSockets, Redis, RabbitMQ.
- Continuous integration (Jenkins).
- Experience in creating front-end applications using HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, and AJAX.
- Server side templating engines such as Jade or EJS.
- Design patterns (Redux/Flux).
- Writing unit tests (Mocha, Karma).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job Title in the subject line. Please mention your current CTC, expected CTC, notice period in the body of the email.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.