Brief description :
- Write high performance, reusable, modular front-end code while focusing on load time to ensure minimal footprint.
- Collaborate with team lead and Project Managers to ensure timely delivery.
- Owns success Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solution.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Produce well organized, optimized and documented source code.
- Good attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to work independently or with minimum supervision.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Frontend developer is needed.
- Good experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Bootstrap, etc.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good knowledge of various API’s.
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, etc.
- Experience with Agile product development methodology is an advantage.
- Understanding of Front-end pre-processor/task runner (such as Gulp or Grunt).
- Should be able to guide team members if required.
- Should have the passion to learn new technologies and an aptitude to do it in a short time.
This position is for candidates who have an experience of 2 years or more years.
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job title in the subject line and a brief introduction of yourself in the body of the email.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be intimated.