Junior Project coordinator/Manager
Brief description :
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Help in preparing the project proposal, time frame, schedule, budget, etc.
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documents, plans, reports, etc.
- Schedule review meetings with clients and team members.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in project management/coordination in an IT (software) company is a must.
- Must have experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of the SDLC.
- Must be a quick learner and must have great aptitude.
- Must have a reasonable understanding of technology.
- Work closely with various development teams to ensure resources are optimally utilized.
- Orchestrate quality assurance in development and also for routine maintenance.
- Lead team members to ensure they are delivering work to the client's specifications.
- Strong communication and customer service skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent client and internal communication skills, written as well as verbal.
- Solid organizational skills including multitasking skills.
Qualification: B.Tech, B.E, M.C.A.
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention the job title in the subject line and write a few lines about your work in the body of the email.
Kindly note that only candidates whose profiles are shortlisted will be contacted.