Tech Lead (Big Data Engineer)
Brief description :
Tech Lead (Big Data Engineer) (Location-Chennai-DLF)
The big Data Engineer will work with models that represent real-world behaviour, associated with data generated by mobile phone sensors.
* You should have good expertise in
* Statistics, Probability, Linear Algebra, Calculus
* Supervised and Unsupervised Learning Techniques (including Neural Network and Deep learning methods)
* Be able to work with large data sets and publicly available data sets
* Python(Python, Pandas, Numpy, SciPy, scikit-learn)
* Any of the following would be a plus AWS Stack experience (DynamoDB, Aurora, Graph Databases)
* Spark, Storm, Kafka, Mesos
* Be able to fluently apply scalable digital signal processing (DSP) techniques in data pipelines.
* Work with other Data Scientists and Engineers to develop efficient implementations.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Minimum of 3 years professional experience implementing continuous learning algorithms
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field required
* Master’s degree preferred