Brief description :
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field preferred.
- Excellent writing and editing skills - Write technical and non-technical content that generates user interests and gain maximum responses as well as the
- Ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice of content to suit the need – Blogs, Articles, Press Release, etc.
- Some experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
- Able to create informative and persuasive content for multiple digital channels to attain measurable marketing objectives and increase brand awareness and target audience engagement.
- Exposure in dealing with US clients will be considered as a plus point.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a reader-friendly manner.
- Ability to research and compile information from a variety of sources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Awareness of emerging content strategy trends, tools, and technology.
- Ability to handle fast-paced, multi-task environment under minimal supervision.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism, and willingness to continue to grow and learn.
- Copy editing and proofreading articles and other web content.
- Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and keyword oriented for SEO benefit.
- Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies.
- Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s).
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
- Help develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
- Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Help plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Monitor social media outlets and response on the topic related to company/industry.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed.
- 0-2 years of experience in the same domain, with excellent communication skills.
L-13,-1 Floor,Thejaswini Building,Technopark Campus Phase-1,Kariyavattom PO, Kazhakuttom,Trivandrum,Kerala