Brief description :
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Client
- Gather client requirement and create documentation for Software and Testing Team
- Assisting Testing and Support team in understanding client requirement.
- Prepare knowledge base and documentations.
- Prepare test and UAT reports with the help of testing team.
- Monitor communications from the client.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Convey non technical messages (Effort required etc..) to the clients by liaising with the technical team.
- Resolve client escalations in a time-bound manner.
- Experience in JIRA, Redmine, Basecamp etc.. will be an added advantage.
- Must possess good communication skills both oral and written
- Interact with foreign clients (both verbal and written)
- Programming knowledge (Preferably PHP)
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- EXPERIENCE : 2+ years
- Qualification: BE/BTech or any equivalent degree with high grades
For submitting your resumes, please apply through the URL:
http://rivervalleytechnologies.com/online-job-application/#wpcf7-f573-p574-o1. We do not consider any resumes via emails for this post.