Technical Lead for Bahrain
Brief description :
- 3+ years of experience as a Sr. Stack Developer.
- Minimum 1+years of experience as a team leader.
- Lead the project architecture design.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector, preferably in start-ups.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should be willing to relocate to Bahrain.
- Experience in CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience in Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Experience in Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience in AJAX
- Experience in API design and development
- Experience in CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) is an added advantage.
- Experience in RESTful Services
- Experience in Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Experience in Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Experience in Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Lead the development team.
- Manage life cycle of a project, from design to deployment.
- Plan and prioritize project features.
- Development of new features and modules, as well as maintaining the existing.
- Code reviews