IOS Mobile Application Developer
Brief description :
IOS Mobile Application Developer - Urgent Requirement
Thoughtripples technologies Pvt Ltd provide premium and customised app products to both
government and public organisations. We are in search for self driven IOS developer with one to three years of experience in IOS application development for our product makeandmange.com which is a native mobile app building platform. The person should have strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Expertise in ObjectiveC, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4+) and workflows
- Excellent understanding in UI/UX, IOS guidelines(portfolio showing previous experience on this) and project assets management methods.
- Experience with integration to REST and SOAP web services
- Familiar with git.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development
- Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong opinions with regard to best practices for mobile application developers
- Assist the Technical Support team in diagnosing bugs and other issues in products
- Assist the QA team with new product releases and bug fixes for products
- Think strategically about delivering the solution that powers our business, and drive key technology requirements of mobile applications.
- Any B.E / B Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc / MCA
- A minimum of one years of experience in iPhone programming and reference application is needed.
- Should be a quick learner with a passion for programming.
- Self motivated and organized
- 5 vacancies are available, Kindly mention your CTC, Expected salary and notice period.