Brief description :
- PHP programming and functionality development.
- Designing normalized and optimized databases.
- Understanding requirements & functional specifications.
- Developing and maintaining web applications.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the deliverable.
- Coordinating with the team and other related departments.
- Team and project status reporting.
- Experience of open source CMS.
- Awareness of latest technologies and tools.
- Experience in Version management systems like SVN, Git or similar.
- Up to date knowledge of web development and online communication
- trends, understanding of SEO, Web usability and accessibility standards.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing in PHP in a Windows or Linux environment.
- Any B.E / B Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc / MCA
- Salary - As per the candidate's current CTC and depending on the preferred skills.
Kindly mention your CTC, Expected salary and notice period.
Please send in your resumes to email@example.com and we shall get back to you.