Brief description :
Immediate requirement for iOS developers – 1 to 3 years of experience
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Expertise in Objective-C, Core Services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks, developer tools (Xcode 4+) and workflows
- Experience with integration to REST and SOAP web services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Deep technical knowledge of mobile application development
- Knowledge around continuous and automated deployments of mobile solutions
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Strong opinions with regard to best practices for mobile application developers
- Assist the Technical Support team in diagnosing bugs and other issues in products
- Assist the QA team with new product releases and bug fixes for products
- Think strategically about delivering the solution that powers our business, and drive key technology requirements of mobile applications.
NB: Please mention your notice period duration in your email.
Walk in venue
Please send resume to email@example.com