Brief description :
We are seeking a highly skilled Business Analyst who can identify the Client’s business requirements and business process flows and then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality software requirements/specifications
The candidates requires an excellent communication, technical, Documentation Skills.
- Understand the business processes
- Design and implement the features (BRD, functional requirements, technical documents, release notes, etc.)
- Generate new leads and clients from various sources.
- Support QA for testing and conduct UAT and documentation
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Experience/ Understanding of business system development/ analysis and Problem Management
Basic understanding of the company's business practices and familiarity with the company's products and services
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Business development and marketing
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers
- Expert level knowledge in usage of tools like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and any of the UML modelling tools
The candidate should be capable of handling projects independently with strong customer management and communication skills.
Experience: 2+ years