Brief description :
- Draw storyboards that depict emotion, action, pacing, mood, staging, cinematography and strong character performances.
- Clean Up, revise and polish existing boards.
- Visualize and interpret written scripts and verbal descriptions from the director and head of story.
- Hone, refine, delete, or create dialog where needed.
- Engage with creative team to brainstorm story ideas that will enhance the overall production of the project.
- Produce high quality work while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in storyboard production is mandatory.
- Excellent drawing skills.
- Dynamic storytelling and outstanding character performance abilities.
- Strong layout and design skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Storyboard Pro or Sketchbook Pro.