Brief description :
- Create visual direction for characters, props, and/or sets as assigned for use by various asset departments within the pipeline.
- Gather suitable reference material from various sources
- Produce concept art digitally
- Revise work as per Show Director and/or Art Director feedback
- Provide creative input where appropriate
- Work in adherence to budget and schedule constraints while maintaining the show's overall look and mood.
- Troubleshoot creative and technical issues as they arise.
- Communicate the visual direction to all stakeholders.
- Communicate and work effectively with other artists, producers, and designers.
- Provide appropriate feedback to improve the creative process and seek feedback from peers.
- Review of competitive products from an art perspective.
- Be a positive and creative force on the team.
- Submit a digital portfolio and resume.
- 2+ years of Art Department experience, preferably within the feature animated film industry.
- Strong drawing & painting skills with the ability to produce visually appealing artwork.
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to adapt working style to varying budget and schedule parameters.
- High level of creativity, with the ability to perform to standard under tight deadlines.
- Ability to handle feedback and constructive criticism well.
Send your CV along with demoreel to firstname.lastname@example.org