Associate Creative Director
Brief description :
- Collaborate with Senior Producer to lead and inspire your team to produce inventive, thoughtful and relevant work.
- Work closely with clients; listening to them and articulating their situation, goals, and requirements.
- Collaboratively establish the creative strategy for projects.
- Lead multiple projects; oversee planning, concept development, design and implementation; assign tasks and monitor progress.
- Participate in all aspects of your team’s projects, focusing on innovation and quality.
- Understand and work within project parameters: client goals and requirements, internal goals, user experience, technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Provide direction to Senior Art Directors and Designers.
- Participate in pitching and winning work.
- Mentor and support team members; understanding their strengths and weaknesses and recommending projects and training to help them develop; recommend promotions and growth opportunities.
- Experiment with new tools and techniques to improve our work.
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the studio.
- 5+ years of experience designing rich interactive experiences for the media.
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic.
- Infectious passion for emerging technology and hunger to innovate.
- Compelling communicator and leader, skilled in motivating your team and cultivating client relationships.
- Very high standards for interactive design, strategy and execution.
- Experience leading small to medium-sized teams.
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator, Manga Studio, After Effects and Flash are bonus.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org