Brief description :
- Act as a liaison between business and systems during analysis, development and testing phases.
- Support requirements understanding and issue resolution throughout project life cycle.
- Participate in UAT planning & execution.
- Develop user stories based on the requirements and update functional documents.
- Prepare SRS, Flow diagram, Functional Diagram, Mock-ups, Wireframes etc for assigned projects.
- Be the single point of contact on requirements with customers, Manage customer expectations
- Conduct sprint planning and sprint demos to the business stakeholders and provide the feedback to development team
- Support the project team and vendor throughout the development phase from requirements definition to deployment
- Support the release management and change management process.
- Requirement elicitation, management and tracking
- Experience in BA tools, Modeling, Use case creations and other BA techniques
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Mobile, Web applications
- Experience in client facing roles, Requirements gathering from clients and stakeholders
- Quick learner of product and processes and up to date on industry/domain areas
- Excellent documentation and Communication
- Good in analysis, market and competitive research
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent team player
- Creative, curious, enthusiastic, energetic and eager to learn and bring learning to practice
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience : 2 - 4 yrs
Interested candidate can forward the resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details:
Total Experience as BA: