Software Engineer - iOS (Mobility Labs)
Brief description :
About C O N T T E X T
Conttext enables a collaborative environment in its clients through its platform. Therapy is the flagship product from conttext, which is a platform for Healthcare collaborative across different stakeholders in a healthcare environment. Therapy healthcare provides in terms of connect, collaborate, and care thereby promoting value based care in their organization. From the provider’s perspective, Therapy helps in terms of knowledge retention, easy hand off of information, thereby enabling smooth transition and reducing patient wait times and enabling more time with patients than retrieval , verfication and sharing of data.
Read more at: www.conttext.com
Conttext is poised to grow rapidly, proving the product through customer beta, securing the first round of angel funding and stepping up its product development and sales machinery to reach more customers in the coming months.
we are looking for talented staff to join us and influence our product roadmap and operational outlook. There will be much more if you enjoy working in small teams whereby you see customers and influencers at close distance rather than through your binoculers.
Your Day at Work
As a Software Engineer you will:
Be part of one of our product teams which are multidisciplinary with designs, frontend and backend engineering combined. Our mantra is speed of execution combined with logic and beauty. Thus, we encourage our teams to constantly huddle and come out with the best user experience ensuring scalability and the performance of our platform.
The Software Engineer research, design, test, implement, and maintain ios applications in line with our product roadmap. He/she use objective - C/Swift languages and various ios development tools, working with doamin experts, product managers, UX/UI and other project stakeholders to implement application software based on varying levels of written requirements and verbal input.
Team members as encouraged to learn and grow, take ownership and responsibility not only for your deliverables, but for the entire applications and its use, and to find a balance between achieving software excellence and the delivering working code.
- Involved with all phases of mobile app development from initial concepts, through design, development, testing and deployment.
- Responsible for development and support of native ios applications.
- Develop and architect ios applications across multiple releases (Objective C , Swift).
- Work within SCRUM agile process and use tools like Trello, Asana etc. for managing the lifestyle.
- Lead best practices by producing high quality, documented and testable code.
- 2+ Years of overall mobile application/software development experience
- Of the above, 1+ Years of successful experience as a developer for native iOS applications.
- Strong Conceptual, analytical and problem-Solving abilities.
- Extensive experience in full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in utilizing multi-threading technologies to create highly responsive data intentive applications.
- Extensive Knowledge of Coredata framework, esp in multi threading environments.
- Good Knowledge on other ios framework, especially for handling contacts and media.
- Good Knowledge with web service architecture, Protocols, Security and data formats ( Ex : REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.) and implementation patterns on iOS platform including both apple and 3rd party tools/frameworks.
- Deep Understanding of both manual and ARC memory management practices.
- Strong understanding of OS UI guidelines.
- Strong handle of xcode profiling tools.
- Nice to have Previous Exposure in messaging platforms.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi- task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted via phone/email and shall be required to go through further rounds of technical/personal interview in person/through phone.