Brief description :
1. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
2. Manage outsourced functions.
3. Oversee the operations of the Credit control, accounts receivable and accounts payable departments, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department's goals and objectives.
1. Forecast cash flow positions.
2. Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements.
1. Assist in the preparation of the company's budget.
2. Report to Finance Controller on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
3. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
1. Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
2. Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management.
3. Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
4. Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
5. Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
6. Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
1. Oversee the extension of credit to customers.
Salary: 360000 upto 600000 per annum.
The finance manager candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience and 6+ years of progressively responsible experience for a company or division. Preference will be given to candidates with previous managerial and reporting experience. Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management. Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.