Brief description :
As a Designer, your main responsibility is the creation and delivery of a range of cross-platform digital work for print, web and mobile. This can be anything from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and microsites. It involves working closely with Creatives, UX and Developers. The role could involve taking a simple hand-drawn scamp or an interactive wireframe and turning into a digital campaign or website layout using design prototyping tools Sketch, Invision and Zeplin.
- The full project lifecycle – from brief and pitch to usability and build
- Working from scamps or, on pure design-led projects, creating a range of cross-platform design work
- Working collaboratively with Creatives, UX or Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality and to brief
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and culture, attending events and engaging with the wider digital creative community
- An exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative design concepts and highly considered visual executions
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (this could include Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Knowledge/understanding of HTML and CSS can be beneficial but is not always essential
- Proven understanding of typography, layout, colour and grid structures
- High attention to detail.
- Print and branding experience is also welcomed