Brief description :
- Industry Nanotechnology invites applications for Sales Engineer positions from those aspiring to explore and succeed in the Nano world.
- Objective The primary objective is to plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts.
- Must be able to identify all technical challenges of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- This position will have account management and Industry product promotion responsibility within the academic, government lab and industrial sectors in India.
- Qualify and present Industry technical solution to the material science community
- Prepare sales action plans, strategies and schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- To work effectively with internal groups, including R&D, sales and marketing, and the analytical lab
- Participate and contribute in periodic review meetings at Industry Nanotechnology India centre.
- Attend business promotion, workshops, conferences, marketing and sales opportunities.
- To meet with customers, finding synergies between the customer applications and presenting relevant solutions to meet the customer needs
- To meet quarterly and yearly sales goals within the assigned territory
- To uncover potential sales opportunities
- Willingness to travel within India as well as sporadic visits to other areas of Asia and Middle East
- Experience in the field of Materials Science or Mechanical Engineering is necessary.
- Experience with Nano mechanical testing of materials is highly desired.
- Excellent team skills are a must, as the position will require interaction with a wide audience including R&D, field sales, product management, and the analytical laboratory. The team, business, and day to day interactions can be global in scope.
- Must have demonstrated a strong, independent ability to lead new technology research programs.
- Must have good project management skills and the drive and ability for self-motivation.
- Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and a record of presentations and publications.
- Must be very fluent in English.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn and understand new technology â¢ Minimum 1 - 5 yrs of sales experience
- Excellent follow through skills
- PC proficiency, expertise with Microsoft Office products mandatory.
- Willingness and availability to travel within India, as well as sporadic visits to other areas of South Asia and Middle East. Education Required â B.E/B.Tech or Masterâs Degree in a technical discipline or Masters in Management but background might include Materials Science, Mechanical Engineering, or Instrumentation. Application and Information Qualified candidates should send us your updated resume along with your Current salary, Expected salary and Notice Period to our Mail id: HR@industronnano.com
Material Science/ Mechanical Engineering/ Instrumentation